Unparalleled Access to Asian Investors
1. Asians comprise the vast majority of foreign investors in the Bay Area, trumping all other international buyers combined. And the majority of them are all cash.*
2. In order to attract Asian investors, sellers need a brokerage with direct ties to the Asian community, not just empty phrases about "Luxury" and “International Buyers” which many brokerages make.
3. Our principal’s family owns a real estate brokerage in Hong Kong and regularly conducts business with both clients and family residing in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Macau and Singapore, among others.
4. While other brokerages inflate their self-importance through the use of the vague overtures mentioned above, none of them have our level of access to the Asian market.
5. We are retained by an uncommonly high percentage of Asian investors because we speak their language, understand their culture and live in their communities back home.
What Home Buyers Really Want: Ethnic Preferences, National Association of Home Builders, 2014.